How to Make Fresh Pasta in Your Kitchen
We’re not only dedicated in providing our members the best tools to work with, but we also strive to offer the best deals and experiences on a budget. With that in mind, what better way to enjoy this holiday season than throwing the most memorable pasta night of the winter?
Pasta is what brings the world together. In fact, the art of making pasta is so incredible that Aziz Ansari’s character, Dev, in the Netflix show Master of Noneuprooted his whole life to live in Modena, Italy to study pasta creation under local master chefs. No need to worry though, because you definitely won’t need a plane ticket to Italy to knock this pasta recipe into the sky.
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Ingredients
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 pound of cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of half-and-half
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Then add pasta and cook until al dente (8–10 min.); drain the water.
- Cook and stir the shrimp, with garlic and butter, for one minute in a large skillet. After, pour in the half-and-half. Let settle for 30 seconds.
- Then add in parmesan, one tablespoon at a time, while heavily mixing. Mix in parsley and more salt. Stir frequently until sauce thickens.
- When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked fettuccine, and serve hot,
- Bon Appétit; enjoy your meal.
As your pasta night fills the stomach of your guests, we recommend continuing the party with a karaoke machine once dinner is over.